- North West England
- Closing date:
- 16 Jan 2020
- Brief Description
- - To be the main point of liaison between the Procurement Specialists team and the Head Office/Procurement/Category Teams
- To monitor and review the delivery of key performance indicators as required by the DfE and escalate potential achievement issues in a timely manner
- To lead on the delivery of complex procurement projects for Schools Buying Hub North West schools
- To be a point of escalation for any school queries and seek to resolve immediately, reassigning to Procurement Specialists/HO teams to provide support where necessary
- To lead and/or support the forward plan/programme of Aggregation/Procurement projects for SBHNW and assign to Procurement Specialists as appropriate
Job Description - Senior Procurement Specialist
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal statement and CV.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 16th January 2020.