- North West England
- Closing date:
- 16 Jan 2020
- Brief Description
- - To be the main point of liaison between the Procurement Specialists team and the Head Office/Procurement/Category Teams
- To monitor and review the delivery of key performance indicators as required by the DfE and escalate potential achievement issues in a timely manner
- To lead on the delivery of complex procurement projects for Schools Buying Hub North West schools
- To be a point of escalation for any school queries and seek to resolve immediately, reassigning to Procurement Specialists/HO teams to provide support where necessary
- To lead and/or support the forward plan/programme of Aggregation/Procurement projects for SBHNW and assign to Procurement Specialists as appropriate
Job Description - Senior Procurement Specialist
How to apply
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date subject to high volume of applications.
Please send an email to email@example.com with your personal statement and CV.
Deadline for applications: Thursday 16th January 2020.