The Schools’ Buying Hub North West will provide procurement and purchasing expertise and specialist advice (The Services) to help deliver better value to the participating schools in the North West pilot region.
In return all participants need to be able to agree to the following:
- You have read the published information regarding the schools buying hub pilot project (the pilot) and, if selected to participate in the project, agree, on behalf of the school, to participate fully.
- In the event that the school is not selected to participate in the first instance, details of your application may be retained for a period of 18 months and we may subsequently offer the opportunity for the school to join the pilot at a later stage or contact you regarding participation in a subsequent national roll-out.
- You understand that this is a pilot project and The Services offered or provided under the pilot may be varied without notice or be withdrawn at any time. Whilst we will endeavour to communicate these changes, such changes may occur at short notice and without consultation.
- By submitting this application to participate in the pilot, You agree to provide any reasonably required financial information or feedback as requested by the Department for Education or 2buy2.com, its contractors, from time to time and understand that such information is vital in assessing the effectiveness and impact of the pilot.
- During the pilot period you will share details of the school’s non-pay spend, current contracts and procurement activities undertaken in the past 12 months. This will enable the Schools’ Buying Hub service to continuously improve The Services offered and identify opportunity for aggregated contracting.
- We will hold in confidence all information shared by you to enable us to provide The Services and only use it for this purpose, except in so far as we may be obliged in law to disclose information to relevant legal authorities. We shall provide The Services in accordance with all applicable law, and, in particular, shall comply with the Data Protection Act 1998, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and their successors, as amended from time to time, in so far as this is applicable to the data provided by you.
- 2buy2.com shall use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the Services are provided with the degree of skill, care, prudence, efficiency, foresight and timeliness as would be reasonably expected of somebody in their position providing services similar to the Services. However you acknowledge and agree that: In providing procurement advice 2buy2.com are dependent on the completeness and accuracy of information provided by you, are not and cannot be aware of the extent of any potential losses (of whatever nature) resulting from any failure by them to carry out their obligations under these T&Cs; your use of the Site is dependent on the reliability of the Internet and your use of your own computer system to access the Site; the Site and the Services have not been prepared to meet your individual requirements and they cannot be tested in every operating environment so as to produce outcomes which are error free or operate without interruption; and it is your responsibility to ensure the facilities and functions of the Site and the Services meet your requirements.
- You understand the Department for Education reserves the right to remove the school from the pilot in the event of changes to the pilot or in circumstances where there is a continued lack of engagement or cooperation from the school.
- You also have the right to request for the removal of the school from the pilot at any time upon giving written notice.